Monday, May 28, 2012

My Music Video Tribute to Amelia Earhart - 75th Anniversary of Her Disappearance Flight

**Update** See latest article Experts Find Credible Calls From Amelia Earhart - MSNBC.com

Along with the 75th Anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge, this year also marks the 75th Anniversary of Amelia Earhart's leaving the San Francisco Bay area on her last flight.  

Back in 2007 I recorded a tribute song, Do You Read Me, after doing a lot of reading and research about Ameila Earhart's life.  My goal was to go back in time to tune into her frequency the day she went missing. The ultimate outcome was my channeling in a song what she likely was going through on her last flight. This song I composed and recorded in my home studio had a flautist whose name was "Sky", I kid you not.  

Flautist Sky Chari Grealis did a tremendous job of improvising over my sound loops and vocals to bring the recording to a new level.  Sound engineer Eddie Foronda did the best he could with my first official recording back then. What I really did was select loops from the Apple Pro Logic library and tied them together into my tribute song.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.