Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RED ALERT: Natural News Site Has Been Seized By U.S. Government

ALERT!! I WAS JUST GOING TO GET A LINK FROM NATURAL NEWS.COM FOR THIS ARTICLE BELOW TO FIND THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS SEIZED THIS WEB SITE.  THIS IS TERRIFYING!  

LINK TO SITE

WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO POST PRIOR TO DISCOVERY OF SITE BEING REMOVED:

Excuse my lack of attention to this blog today, I've been intensely scrambling to find remedies to health issues that apparently hit when you're in your 50's. I'm turning 52 next month and have noted significant changes that need my attention.

I've done research to learn about alkaline pH balance issues due to over acidity in the body I'm addressing.  You can find natural remedies too but until I get this under control, I want professional solutions so I got the Alkaline PH Booster Supplement on Amazon along with the Diagnostic PH strips to make sure I monitor the acidity in my system.

I've increased my intake of vitamin and mineral supplements dramatically and have raised my immune system over the past few months by 20,000 points from 17,000 to 37,000 last I tested.  The average American's score is 22,000.  Last month we scanned marathon runners who were off the charts, some as high as 90,000 points!  Those who scored high all had one thing in common, they said they eat a lot of colorful fruits and vegetables.

Because I don't trust today's produce is grown to wholesome goodness due to soil erosion, I've been using Pharmanex products distributed by NuSkin including the LifePak Nano and Vitality.  I also recently started on the Pharmanex Tegreen cell protection anti-oxidant defense system support.  These supplements from Pharmanex are cutting edge based on advanced science from molecular and genetic research.  For instance, the LifePak Nano, that includes high quality fish and krill oil capsules, has an enhanced molecular delivery system for easier absorption in the intestine. NuSkin's been in partnership with LifeGen Technologies, the leader in genetic based research including mapping the human genome.  In fact, Nuskin recently acquired LifeGen.  Both these leader based companies have been developing these products from solid science backed research and the results are measurable now using a BioPhotonic carotenoid scanner, not just a crap shoot such as with other supplements I've thrown money away on over the years.

I also use other immune system boosters including the G3 Gac Superfruit Juice Blend with Lipocaratones product that is extremely effective.  I just take one-two ounces a day and it's delicious and very refreshing.  My immune system score spiked when I took this product especially. Video

Though I've been taking these products, I figure I must have a serious health issue because rarely do I ever feel great as I believe I should. Once in a while I feel good, but I guess I've neglected my health for a long time so it will take a while to heal.

I also found my brain's been needing attention so I ordered Prevagen I heard about on the Jeff Rense program that provides calcium based proteins much needed in the brain.  I just started Prevagen a few weeks ago and will report back on progress with it in the next few months.  I also started taking MemoryWork Plus that came heavily discounted with my Q-Link I ordered last month.

Lastly, I read on Natural News today about how important essential infused oils are to good health so I'm going to use these as well and see what effect they have.  (THIS IS WHERE I WAS GOING TO PUT A LINK TO THE SITE)

So this is what I've been working on, my health really comes first because without good health you've got nothing in life.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back from now on. I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice day!
    I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web site!
    We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.
    my website: way to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated.