Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Want a Great Hike? Try Point Lobos State Park in Monterey California

Point Lobos Hike - 6/13/10
These are just few of my best shots (last I checked the photo album didn't play after the video, but maybe it's just a server issue) from the Point Lobos State Park hike. The couple on the distant rocks wasn't a planned shot. I don't know who they are. I have a great video of otters too.



One of the most breathtaking beach hikes in the United States is within 2.5 hours of where I live so I just had to go to Point Lobos State Park to check it out.  The weather was beautiful, if not perfect, and I caught a ride from someone with a convertible VW.  It was a total blast.  Next time I go I want to bring some wine and hang out a while.

I found it very difficult to get back in the work mode after this one day excursion to paradise to say the least.  I'll have video soon of the trip after I figure out how to get better quality.  I have an HD camera so there's no excuse for my videos not to be crystal clear quality.  If I only knew how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.