Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cyber Stalker Time Sucking Vampires!

For those who don't know yet, a cyber stalker's a lost soul, a cowardly person who poses behind multiple identities to defame and sabotage their victims on the Internet. They spend all their time on the Internet because they have no real life being kind of like zombie vampires. The reason for the cyber stalker's unnatural lifestyle is primarily due to not developing themselves or lives so they're busy trying to destroy others in the interim.  They're really seeking to suck the life force out of their victims virtually.


After I discontinued singing and sold all my equipment in 2008 due to cyber attacks, I decided to become more community oriented and to find a means to assist people who need my services. I got a new education and started my own businesses. I then attempted to settle the dispute with the cyber stalkers who have insisted on falsely accusing me for many years. They are truly despicable, low down dirty men and one in particular's clearly chosen the path of wanting to destroy my life no matter what it takes. 
A problematic Edmond Wollmann admitted at a San Diego Superior Court hearing to spending all his time on the Internet.  Other observers have put in a lot of time with web sites and articles documenting this often cloaked person's on-line activities since the late 1990's.  Still, the judges in San Diego wanted to blame me for the dispute overlooking clear evidence in order to stick to a script of some alleged crazy woman out to falsely persecute him.

Back in 2007 it was a vulnerable period for me since I was attempting to start a new career as a local jazz singer in San Francisco. I was working with local jazz pianists Ken Muir and Michael Smolens towards my goals. I was taking voice lessons and appearing live with a jazz trio for the first time in decades.  I was recording my own compositions two of which were reviewed and accepted for commercial distribution by Taxi Music Services.  I was doing all the right things, not just dabbling in some delusional mindset. I was also working three hours a day on strengthening my voice using Brett Manning's singing course.  

As a former singer with a blog and videos (since removed), I was more vulnerable to opening emails from strangers.  This isn't at all an uncommon experience for artists especially who've had the same problem I've encountered.
"Twice I have been the victim of cyber stalkers. As an artist, I have put my portfolio and bio on several sites in order to find jobs. At first I thought this was a good idea, but since then, I have found it can be detrimental to my mental and possibly physical health." Why Do CyberStalker's Pick On Artists?

The only real solution is to not allow these vampires any time and energy.  It may seem simple for some but others like me took a long time to learn that lesson.  


Why Do CyberStalker's Pick On Artists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.