Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting Body Sculpted AGain

I went back to working out at a gym since June of 2009 having noted a tremendous turnaround in my overall health. Two years ago I stopped working out using just a home exercise regimen and my body was really beginning to show signs of it.

In just a matter of a few months of weight retention and cardio vascular workouts I'm feeling so much better. I'm back on track with overall physical strength. I'd even go so far as to say I'm feeling as I did in my 30's. My muscles are getting toned and shaped again, something I've missed for a while. There's nothing like having a well toned muscularly sculpted body. Just as long as it's not overdoing it.

It's amazing how quickly the human body reacts to proper diet and exercise. I make homemade wheat tortillas now and make sure to eat plenty of vegetables, primarily leafy green spinach salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.