Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sir King Edmond Wollmann's Alleged Victimization

Ann Coulter is on the media circuit promoting her new book "Guilty: How Liberals are Assaulting America." (Excerpts) Coulter's main theme is how liberals are always playing the false role of the victim to victimize others. I must say, though I'm by no means a Republican (I really like Ron Paul though), I have noticed an overwhelming trend in San Francisco of people taking on the false role of a victim in order to victimize others. I may have done this myself in my 20's, but most people grow out of this mentality unless they're malignantly mentally ill.

I've noticed adults in their 40's still employing the false victim role strategy and Edmond Wollmann is one of them. Wollmann claims he's innocent of any wrongdoing in his FAQ (link) section he wrote on USNET and another site. He also claims the cases I've put up on this blog about his recent criminal convictions are all forgeries as he freely libels my name in accusing me of being a convicted felon who went to prison.

It's hard to imagine, how hard you work in life only for people who play the false role of the victim to victimize you. I've worked hard over the years to have an 800+ FICO score and have lived conservatively putting in a lot of overtime work. My days of petty theft over 25 years ago of stealing a few tanks of gas as a college student are long gone. I haven't owned a car since 1986 and have paid back someone I borrowed money from in the 80's, with interest.


Poor Princess Diana
A lady, call her Princess Diana, complains at work about her making $500/mo SUV lease payments in which she receives free money and large loans from coworkers who feel bad for her. Imagine what kind of people, based on this hardship story, would fork out a $100 free money personal donation or $350 for a loan to get the SUV out of tow for her? Naive? Desperate for a friend? Yet, within a couple months or so after coworker help, Princess Diana can suddenly afford to get expensive hair coloring treatments and go out for entertainment at night. Why, she even suggested we go out to dinner so she could tell me all about her new bo George.

Ms. Hollywood moved up to an expensive city from Los Angeles, broke and in deep debt having been laid-off for several months from the movie industry. She's special because she knows the Hollywood crowd having worked years at New Line, producers for Lord of the Rings, a now defunct company purchased by Time Warner. Star blinded, a top law firm wanted to hire her in spite of her lack of sound legal skills. She has expected her coworkers to do her job for her as she takes off to a lunch party and even weeks at a time claiming to be deathly ill. Her pattern of lateness isn't of any consequence.


At the ripe age of 43, Princess Diana has had everything she's ever wanted in life, including having worked and lived in Egypt, in her many travels seeing the world with nice cars and a nice lifestyle. However, because of her financial mismanagement, everyone must support her personal problems to the detriment of themselves. I must do her job for her when she calls for help, and get her lunch for her so she can attend her massage therapist. I must let her walk all over me while she plays the false role of the victim. Poor Princess Diana! She works no overtime, nor has she ever struggled a day in her life. She had a job 10 years in Los Angeles in the entertainment industry. Yet, the whole world must donate money to her. The whole world must give her loans due to her SUV being towed. We all must bow to Princess Diana.

Criminals Often Set-Up Their Victims
I remember as a teenager one of my first real jobs working at a beach hut snack shack in Redondo Beach one summer. I was set-up by a fellow peer, a pot head named Ann Trakis, and later accused of stealing $50 from the register. The beach hut owner came to our house to ask my parents to pay for the theft. I was completely innocent. That was my first experience with criminals attempting to set me up as the fall person.

I've noticed a pattern of those who want a free ride in life always setting me up to be their fall person. I do their work for them, they take my job, they get things handed to them on a silver platter while their deficiencies are overlooked as I'm put under a microscope. That's criminal behavior. That is, criminals who want to discriminate against people who work hard, who set up people to fail. I've run into this a lot and it usually takes on elements of office politics which in itself can be brutal and full of injustice and unfairness.

Another Example of a False Victim Role
A former 5 time evicted roommate, bankrupted twice in 10 years, played the false role of victim in order to take over a great lease deal in San Francisco she should have never been able to obtain with her history. Cassells called the police on me several times when I wasn't even there as I worked long hours late at night at a law firm. Cassells
didn't pay rent at the Mary Beth Inn for 12 months prior to their finally evicting her before she moved in to where I was living in 1996. She filed for her second bankruptcy over a mere $5,000 in 2006.

People who play the false role of the victim to the detriment of hard working' people are a form of parasitic criminal. They want a free ride in life or are on a power trip about themselves on the backs of hard working people. This former roommate Joyce Cassells is just one of many examples of what I've encountered. She also took out a $90,000 student loan late in life she has no intention on paying back in her lifetime.

Now there is an obvious mentally ill criminal, Edmond Wollmann, libeling my name because I wouldn't put up with his harsh criticism, lies and misrepresentations about himself when he contacted me by email. Wollmann's posting activity is a good example of how the criminal mindset works. He has no regard for his guilt of his recent crimes as he has the audacity to post about me being an alleged felon who went to prison. Kirkland & Ellis LLP doesn't hire felons!

The fact is, in the eyes of the law, I have no criminal record. The fact is, whatever petty incident happened long ago in my 20's was forgiven by the court system and has been dismissed in the eyes of the law.
So, this is what criminals do, they attempt to set-up their victims to appear to be what they are. Today I am a certified paralegal who graduated college with a 4.0 GPA and also a notary public. I have a FICO score in the 800's and live in a nice area in San Francisco, all due to my hard work in life putting in long hours supporting attorneys over the past decade.

You'd think Edmond Wollmann would have introspection for his most recent crimes, but he doesn't have the capacity to do so. Wollmann is a strange man with strange problems the average person such as myself shouldn't have to be dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.